Skip to main content

30th September 2018

It's late and I am going for a picnic tomorrow! Will be cooking too so I should be sleeping but huhuhu I will risk it!

Today my Pak Ngah passed away but I am at home because Ariff is having his PT3 on Monday and my parents are unsure whether they can make it before Monday.

Growing up, I saw my Pak Ngah a lot. He took some wrong turns in his life, costing him a lot, including his own son but he braved through it all, turning over a new leaf before he passed away. I'm not God so I don't know where will he end up but he went from the son who would shout at my grandmother on Raya morning to my grandmother's favorite. He was with here all the time at the end of his life and that is definitely a nice chapter to end your book at. As for my grandmother, I hope she will be strong enough to face this.

Now I am at a weird point in my life. It feels like I have things under control but at the same time, I think I feel like I don't. I also don't contribute anything to the society so if I die nothing will change, but it will also be a sad death, considering how useless I am to the world. I don't know. Maybe one day I'll find my calling, or maybe I don't. I just hope I'll end up somewhere nice and that I have nice stories that people will tell about me.

Other than the morbid thought haha, I also find myself missing a lost friend. To be honest, I am not sure how we ended up like this, and I am also not sure what are we. Are we pretending to be strangers? Are we still friends? Was I the only one who is hung up over the lost of this friendship? Was there nothing to even begin with? I mean, I do think too deeply about things at times, maybe we weren't even friends and I was just feeling it haha. But if we were friends before, was I super useless that I don't even deserve a single "Hi" or a birthday wish?

But I am just probably victimizing myself. If you're reading this, just take it with a pinch of salt. Haha is that even the right saying? The bottom line is, I just miss my friend, but not enough to ask them "apa khabar" haha.

I should go to sleep. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Who Ate Garlic For Breakfast

Past tense . Vampire died after that. Poor Vampire:( Putar balik masa. 2 jam sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire masuk bilik tak perlu buka pintu. Bilik Vampire takde pintu. Dia dah pecahkan satu masa dulu. Sebab masa tu dia tergopoh gapah balik rumah tak sedar hari dah nak siang. Masa tu nasib Vampire baik. Kalau tak dia dah jadi debu dah terkena sinaran sang mentari. Masa Vampire masuk bilik, dia tengah fikir nak makan apa. Vampire perut macam buaya, makan tak kira masa. 1 jam 45 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire tukar baju. Lambat lagi sang mentari nak datang. Vampire teruja bila fikir balik macam mana dia selamatkan diri dari sang mentari. Vampire senyum seorang diri sambil cari surat khabar hari itu. "Rm75 ribu duit syiling dianggarkan hilang". Itu cerita besar hari ini. Vampire nampak banyak gambar orang. Dia baca surat khabar macam Jenab tengok buku menu masakan. Telan air liur sepanjang masa. 1 jam 20 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire pergi dapur nak tengok

Metafora

Mungkin kau patut marah Tuhan sebab jauhkan diri kau daripada maksiat. Mungkin jugak kau patut marah aku sebab doakan kau agar kau jauh dari maksiat. Mungkin kau patut marah aku, mak kau, kawan kawan kau dan adik beradik kau sebab doakan agar kau dapat yang terbaik dalam hidup. Maaf sebab tak pernah cakap amin dekat doa yang kau suruh aku aminkan. Makanan yang halal senang nak cari, rezeki yang halal tu yang susah kau nak tentukan. Makan nasi guna duit haram pun tak halal jugak. Masih belum terlewat.

Buka Mata Buka Minda

Okay sekarang cuba tengok blog ni, cari apa perbezaan dia. Siapa menang dapat hadiah. Tak tipu. Eh jangan risau kali ni bukan kasih sayang macam yang selalu di offerkan, kali ni kasih benci hahaha okay tak kelakar. Tapi tengoklah apa yang baru okay? Tengok! Nanti kte bagi lukisan gambar orang yang menang, dan Vampire, dan Jenab dan 30ribu orang kecil menari poco poco. Okay tak? Jawab je kat komen tu. Pertandingan tutup 28 Januari, Jumaat petang. Hadiah tu memang serius akan ku bagi. Jawab jangan tak jawab.