Skip to main content

2020!

It is only March but this year has been really crazy. While this year has been good to me personally, it's definitely not that good for a lot of people right now.

Just to recap on what had happened and what is happening (just in case I'm gonna read this in the future)

1. I got a new job in August 2019 and finally got my permanent status this year. The pay is not that much but I do have the money to get by. Good thing I'm not a shopaholic haha. And that I still live with my parents. And that we have free buses for me to go to work.

2. I went to South Korea with my parents in February! I know that they are great people but I can't believe that I could travel with them for 8 days and I did not even fight with my mother once haha. The pace was great and it was a very much needed holiday for the three of us. I wish we can do that every year. Maybe next time we'll bring my brothers too.

I plan to write several blog posts on my trip later but I have to wait until my father uploads the pictures first. Not sure why but I'm not writing until I have those photos haha.

3. A coup actually happened in Malaysia! In 2018, we voted for a new government. We had our youngest and oldest minister. More females in the cabinet and a lot of new changes overall. But some people got greedy and the PM resigned so we now have a new government consisted of people we did not vote for. Apparently, our votes mean nothing and politic is just a rich people game.

The new government actually picked the worst time to start a backdoor government and got a lot of backlashes. They are offering us some money so now they are heroes in the eyes of people haha. To me, they're doing the bare minimum but I guess as long as people are happy, especially in this very trying time because...

4. ...Covid-19 happened. Is happening. It started in Wuhan, China and is now an epidemic. For a lot of people, this is a huge pause in their lives but for some of them, this is actually the end. My family and I are safely inside to reduce the risk of getting the disease and the possibility of spreading the disease. There's even a Restricted Movement Order which means that we are ordered to stay at home.

I love staying at home and working from home but of course, it is because I am very privileged to say so. I pray for those who are suffering and hopefully this will end soon.

While this is a scary time, I also get to see people bonding more with their families and friends (online!) and people genuinely taking care of themselves. Some are going crazy about staying at home for too long but I believe that they are also getting enough rest after years of working really hard.

Hopefully, when I come back to read this post again, everything is better. I truly believe that we will get through this and InsyaAllah, things will be normal again soon.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe and healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Who Ate Garlic For Breakfast

Past tense . Vampire died after that. Poor Vampire:( Putar balik masa. 2 jam sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire masuk bilik tak perlu buka pintu. Bilik Vampire takde pintu. Dia dah pecahkan satu masa dulu. Sebab masa tu dia tergopoh gapah balik rumah tak sedar hari dah nak siang. Masa tu nasib Vampire baik. Kalau tak dia dah jadi debu dah terkena sinaran sang mentari. Masa Vampire masuk bilik, dia tengah fikir nak makan apa. Vampire perut macam buaya, makan tak kira masa. 1 jam 45 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire tukar baju. Lambat lagi sang mentari nak datang. Vampire teruja bila fikir balik macam mana dia selamatkan diri dari sang mentari. Vampire senyum seorang diri sambil cari surat khabar hari itu. "Rm75 ribu duit syiling dianggarkan hilang". Itu cerita besar hari ini. Vampire nampak banyak gambar orang. Dia baca surat khabar macam Jenab tengok buku menu masakan. Telan air liur sepanjang masa. 1 jam 20 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire pergi dapur nak tengok

Metafora

Mungkin kau patut marah Tuhan sebab jauhkan diri kau daripada maksiat. Mungkin jugak kau patut marah aku sebab doakan kau agar kau jauh dari maksiat. Mungkin kau patut marah aku, mak kau, kawan kawan kau dan adik beradik kau sebab doakan agar kau dapat yang terbaik dalam hidup. Maaf sebab tak pernah cakap amin dekat doa yang kau suruh aku aminkan. Makanan yang halal senang nak cari, rezeki yang halal tu yang susah kau nak tentukan. Makan nasi guna duit haram pun tak halal jugak. Masih belum terlewat.

Buka Mata Buka Minda

Okay sekarang cuba tengok blog ni, cari apa perbezaan dia. Siapa menang dapat hadiah. Tak tipu. Eh jangan risau kali ni bukan kasih sayang macam yang selalu di offerkan, kali ni kasih benci hahaha okay tak kelakar. Tapi tengoklah apa yang baru okay? Tengok! Nanti kte bagi lukisan gambar orang yang menang, dan Vampire, dan Jenab dan 30ribu orang kecil menari poco poco. Okay tak? Jawab je kat komen tu. Pertandingan tutup 28 Januari, Jumaat petang. Hadiah tu memang serius akan ku bagi. Jawab jangan tak jawab.