Skip to main content

Hold me tighter, hold me closer.

"Hi baby, you smell nice today! Isn't it too early for your bath today? I really love this new soap. Makes you smell like lavender and milk. You know that's my favorite smell right? By the way, today it's going to be a full house, everybody is coming ! Even your cousin from Ghana ! I hope his wife makes that brownie that they made for us when we went to visit them last year. They are the bomb"

"Yesterday I dreamed of you, you know. We weren't married yet in my dream, so we were sneaking around the house to hold hands. but you looked super macho doing it. you held my hand all the time, and at one point I thought you were letting my hand go, but apparently you just wanted me to feel comfortable. Good thing that now we don't have to sneak around to do that. See, I am holding your hand now. Oh, your fingers are cold. Do you want me to make the temperature higher? Never mind, I'll just hold your hand and make you feel warm with my hand."

"Oh, did you realize that I came alone today? I wanted to be early to see you, before them so that I can talk to you more. Not sure if I can do it with them around. They'd probably think I am annoying if I just sit here to talk to you when they came all the way here to see you"

"I took Uber this morning, it was quite expensive but I paid it with your card. Hehe I'm sorry but I have no cash in my purse today. I was supposed to withdraw some money yesterday, but I needed to make something for the guests today so I didn't have the time. Also because I forgot. Thank God I have your card, what would I do without you. Okay, okay I know it would be better if I can drive, but I love being your co-driver, yes even though I just sleep all the time. It's because you're a great driver, not because your old songs and jokes are boring, I promise. Also, I did try driving last week, with my dad, he was shouting the entire time so I gave up. I thought I am going to surprise you, pick you up from work or something. I don't think it's going to happen soon, baby. Sorry"

"Yesterday Ana told me to listen to "Like I'm gonna lose you", a song by that chick that sang "Dear future husband" and it was so sad I cried the for an hour. Oh my god, just thinking about that song makes me sad. No, I am not going to sing it for you. I hate Ana now, so if she comes today, feel free to ignore her. No, you have to ignore her. The key to a successful marriage is if to hate someone together, and that is why we hate Ana, and Leona Lewis okay."

"Hi Mrs J, you're early today, and nice dress !"

"Yeah, it's a big day today. And it is also our anniversary. Yes, this dress, he bought me this dress for my birthday last year, but I only wore it on special occasions, because this is my lucky dress. And I need all the luck today."

"Today is your anniversary? Do you want to postpone this? We can do it some other day.."

"No need. Everybody is coming here today, it's the only day where most of them can come here. We have a very big family, I hope everybody else can bear with us today"

"Okay, I'll let them know. Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"Oh yes, I noticed that there are some nights where you sleeps here after your shift, I know it might be hard to sleep here with all the beeping, so I bought you this. My husband snores very loudly every night, and he is a hugger, so I use this everyday to block the noise. I might not need to use this anymore. Not sure if I am relieved or not, but here, take it. You need this more than me"

"Thank you, Mrs J. But who knows, maybe Mr J would wake up today. Maybe he's just waiting for everyone to be here"

"Yes, maybe that is true. you know he is a bit dramatic, so maybe he just wants to make a big entrance"

"Yes, I've seen a lot of times where that happens. So let's just hope for the best. Oh, the doctor will come shortly to tell you about the procedure, I'll let her know that you're here now"

"I'm sorry that I need to do it today, baby. You know I don't want to do this right? But everyone is saying that this is the best for everybody, especially for you. Though no one really asked me for my opinion. Why do they have to pick today? As if making the decision to take you away from me isn't enough, they need to take me away on our day, on my favorite day. But since today is my favorite day, maybe you can give me something to let me know that you're here. This will be the best present ever, I will not ask for anything else. Please, a smile, or try to open your eyes? Or just hold my hand tighter. Anything"

"Mrs J, hello, can I come in? Oh, are you crying? Are you okay? Do you want me to give you some time?"

"Oh that's okay, doc. I'm just hormonal. It's the pregnancy I think. Haha just kidding, I'm not pregnant. Because my husband is in the hospital for 11 months already. I cant be pregnant. And today we're going to pull the plug. So I am never going to be pregnant. It's nice to be me. I can keep my slim and tight abs forever. Hopefully God will let me keep that. Or maybe he's going to take that away too, just like everything else"

"Mrs J, we don't have to do this today. We can keep him here longer. The decision is on you"

"But the decision is not on me ! People keeps making the decision for me. I cant do anything. I just.. Oh! Oh my God"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not sure, I think i just felt his hand moved. Like he is trying to hold me. Am I imagining thing?"

"Well, ask him to do it again"

"Baby, please, is that you? Can you do it again? Oh my God, it's really him. Doctor, he is moving !"

"Okay good, just keep encouraging him."

"Hello baby, it's me. Are you ready to wake up now?"

"Hi..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Who Ate Garlic For Breakfast

Past tense . Vampire died after that. Poor Vampire:( Putar balik masa. 2 jam sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire masuk bilik tak perlu buka pintu. Bilik Vampire takde pintu. Dia dah pecahkan satu masa dulu. Sebab masa tu dia tergopoh gapah balik rumah tak sedar hari dah nak siang. Masa tu nasib Vampire baik. Kalau tak dia dah jadi debu dah terkena sinaran sang mentari. Masa Vampire masuk bilik, dia tengah fikir nak makan apa. Vampire perut macam buaya, makan tak kira masa. 1 jam 45 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire tukar baju. Lambat lagi sang mentari nak datang. Vampire teruja bila fikir balik macam mana dia selamatkan diri dari sang mentari. Vampire senyum seorang diri sambil cari surat khabar hari itu. "Rm75 ribu duit syiling dianggarkan hilang". Itu cerita besar hari ini. Vampire nampak banyak gambar orang. Dia baca surat khabar macam Jenab tengok buku menu masakan. Telan air liur sepanjang masa. 1 jam 20 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire pergi dapur nak tengok

Metafora

Mungkin kau patut marah Tuhan sebab jauhkan diri kau daripada maksiat. Mungkin jugak kau patut marah aku sebab doakan kau agar kau jauh dari maksiat. Mungkin kau patut marah aku, mak kau, kawan kawan kau dan adik beradik kau sebab doakan agar kau dapat yang terbaik dalam hidup. Maaf sebab tak pernah cakap amin dekat doa yang kau suruh aku aminkan. Makanan yang halal senang nak cari, rezeki yang halal tu yang susah kau nak tentukan. Makan nasi guna duit haram pun tak halal jugak. Masih belum terlewat.

Buka Mata Buka Minda

Okay sekarang cuba tengok blog ni, cari apa perbezaan dia. Siapa menang dapat hadiah. Tak tipu. Eh jangan risau kali ni bukan kasih sayang macam yang selalu di offerkan, kali ni kasih benci hahaha okay tak kelakar. Tapi tengoklah apa yang baru okay? Tengok! Nanti kte bagi lukisan gambar orang yang menang, dan Vampire, dan Jenab dan 30ribu orang kecil menari poco poco. Okay tak? Jawab je kat komen tu. Pertandingan tutup 28 Januari, Jumaat petang. Hadiah tu memang serius akan ku bagi. Jawab jangan tak jawab.