Skip to main content

Good morning.

Hello !

I just woke up from my superrrrrrrrrr long nap because I am sick today. Every year I'll be super sick for 1-3 days so that I can be grateful for all my healthy days (which I usually take for granted haha). I am having a mild fever, swollen tonsil and a very big headache. But this time around it is probably better because I am not as weak as I usually am. But still weak enough to not go to work today.

My boss told me to bring mc but I really cannot justify paying rm50 for a piece of paper and a bunch of medicine I'm not going to eat. Especially when I don't have medical and the fact that I have to pay my own clinic fee haha. And I have been sleeping all day, where got time to go to clinic. Can I just bring a letter from my mother telling me I'm sick? When I become a boss later, and my company is still not big enough to pay medical for my employees, I 'll just let them use their leave instead of telling them to get MC because if the company is still not big enough, I am probably not paying them that much, right?

I hate talking about my job because I actually love it but there's some part where I wish it would be better. But if I say too much then it will look like as if I am not grateful for having a job even though there are people who are struggling to even get an interview. Well, let's just hope my boss will never find my blog haha.

*******

Yesterday I went to a very beautiful wedding and it was very awesome. I love every part of it except for the waiting part because I was very hungry and the event started an hour late. We sat in front of the live band and all the singers were very good. Almost cried at "I will always love you" because the song just makes me weak hahaha. Not going to play that song on my wedding unless if you insist to see me melt into a puddle of tears.

Talking about wedding, I realised that there will be two outcomes if you talk about wedding with my single friends. One of the outcome is that they will tell you their plans, what they would like to have, and what they would like to avoid. The song that they will choose when they walk in the hall. The second outcome is that they'll be super defensive like I am not planning to get married at all why would I be planning my wedding I don't even have boyfriend hahaha.

I used to be the person with the second outcome because I have no chill yo. Takdelah, I'm just kidding. I used to be like that because when I think of wedding, I'd think of marriage too. But after a while, I managed to detach myself from that idea and just think of wedding as wedding, like a birthday party. A celebration. Who cares about what's coming after that. Hahaha. Well since I am single, I have the freedom to think like that. I don't even think about who I am going to be married to. Sure I have a crush(es) but when I talk about my wedding, I don't even think about the guy pun haha.

Since I am getting older now, I do take notes on nice halls, nice caterers, the make up artist, trends on wedding dresses because takkan I want to wait until the last minute to be prepared? Hopefully after three months of dating I can be married to the person already. Cewah. Berangan lebih ni Hawa haha.

Okaylah, I need to eat something. Haven't eaten since yesterday so quite hungry now. Bye bye.

P/s: This is probably my song when I walk into the hall hihi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Who Ate Garlic For Breakfast

Past tense . Vampire died after that. Poor Vampire:( Putar balik masa. 2 jam sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire masuk bilik tak perlu buka pintu. Bilik Vampire takde pintu. Dia dah pecahkan satu masa dulu. Sebab masa tu dia tergopoh gapah balik rumah tak sedar hari dah nak siang. Masa tu nasib Vampire baik. Kalau tak dia dah jadi debu dah terkena sinaran sang mentari. Masa Vampire masuk bilik, dia tengah fikir nak makan apa. Vampire perut macam buaya, makan tak kira masa. 1 jam 45 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire tukar baju. Lambat lagi sang mentari nak datang. Vampire teruja bila fikir balik macam mana dia selamatkan diri dari sang mentari. Vampire senyum seorang diri sambil cari surat khabar hari itu. "Rm75 ribu duit syiling dianggarkan hilang". Itu cerita besar hari ini. Vampire nampak banyak gambar orang. Dia baca surat khabar macam Jenab tengok buku menu masakan. Telan air liur sepanjang masa. 1 jam 20 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire pergi dapur nak tengok

Metafora

Mungkin kau patut marah Tuhan sebab jauhkan diri kau daripada maksiat. Mungkin jugak kau patut marah aku sebab doakan kau agar kau jauh dari maksiat. Mungkin kau patut marah aku, mak kau, kawan kawan kau dan adik beradik kau sebab doakan agar kau dapat yang terbaik dalam hidup. Maaf sebab tak pernah cakap amin dekat doa yang kau suruh aku aminkan. Makanan yang halal senang nak cari, rezeki yang halal tu yang susah kau nak tentukan. Makan nasi guna duit haram pun tak halal jugak. Masih belum terlewat.

Buka Mata Buka Minda

Okay sekarang cuba tengok blog ni, cari apa perbezaan dia. Siapa menang dapat hadiah. Tak tipu. Eh jangan risau kali ni bukan kasih sayang macam yang selalu di offerkan, kali ni kasih benci hahaha okay tak kelakar. Tapi tengoklah apa yang baru okay? Tengok! Nanti kte bagi lukisan gambar orang yang menang, dan Vampire, dan Jenab dan 30ribu orang kecil menari poco poco. Okay tak? Jawab je kat komen tu. Pertandingan tutup 28 Januari, Jumaat petang. Hadiah tu memang serius akan ku bagi. Jawab jangan tak jawab.