Skip to main content

Babies and more

Okay, only one baby. I am going to see Nur's baby today ! I am planning to buy diapers for the baby because baby's stuff is mad expensive (RM62.90 for a onesie ! Ridiculous !) and maybe this would help Nur a little bit. Not that she needed the help in the first place. I just feel like buying diapers haha. You might think that I like babies, but not that much. It is because babies hate me ! Most of the time they'll cry before I can even do anything to them. If the baby likes me, it is probably because they're the type of baby that is super chill with everybody. Not because they favor me. But I think I am good with kids aged 3 to 6. And teenagers. But I have no proof. But this is my blog so I can say anything and you must believe it.

I got a bad dream today, and it felt super real. I woke up instantly and my eyes were bloodshed. They were super red (thank you captain obvious) to the point that I got scared looking at myself in the toilet. I hate mirrors but one of my brothers put a mirror in the toilet.

I am planning to write something very very long. I am going to challenge myself to write 10 short stories. Not sure about what yet. Usually if I say it out loud, I am probably not gonna do it, but please pray that it will come true. Zana told me that she's going to buy my book, the only person who gives my writing good review. Maybe because her taste is super mediocre hahahaha. So maybe I will write a book and give it to her. And wait for her praises. And maybe a copy for Nanad. She will always say good things about me, bless her soul because her love for me is blind.

My grammar is terrible. I am unsure of everything ! There are times where I would read back at what I wrote and cringe at the poor grammar. I need an editor. Haha. Tapi, tapi, tapi, my Malay is even worse ! Which is sad because it shows I am lacking social interaction because that's the only way you can lose your language. Malay language is a very big part of me so it sucks to see that some people cant even understand what I am saying. But it usually makes sense to people with good command of English.

It is going to rain. Please pray that it will go away before threeeeeee. Okay bye.

*edited. Haha got error. Herghhh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vampire Who Ate Garlic For Breakfast

Past tense . Vampire died after that. Poor Vampire:( Putar balik masa. 2 jam sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire masuk bilik tak perlu buka pintu. Bilik Vampire takde pintu. Dia dah pecahkan satu masa dulu. Sebab masa tu dia tergopoh gapah balik rumah tak sedar hari dah nak siang. Masa tu nasib Vampire baik. Kalau tak dia dah jadi debu dah terkena sinaran sang mentari. Masa Vampire masuk bilik, dia tengah fikir nak makan apa. Vampire perut macam buaya, makan tak kira masa. 1 jam 45 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire tukar baju. Lambat lagi sang mentari nak datang. Vampire teruja bila fikir balik macam mana dia selamatkan diri dari sang mentari. Vampire senyum seorang diri sambil cari surat khabar hari itu. "Rm75 ribu duit syiling dianggarkan hilang". Itu cerita besar hari ini. Vampire nampak banyak gambar orang. Dia baca surat khabar macam Jenab tengok buku menu masakan. Telan air liur sepanjang masa. 1 jam 20 minit sebelum Vampire mati. Vampire pergi dapur nak tengok

Metafora

Mungkin kau patut marah Tuhan sebab jauhkan diri kau daripada maksiat. Mungkin jugak kau patut marah aku sebab doakan kau agar kau jauh dari maksiat. Mungkin kau patut marah aku, mak kau, kawan kawan kau dan adik beradik kau sebab doakan agar kau dapat yang terbaik dalam hidup. Maaf sebab tak pernah cakap amin dekat doa yang kau suruh aku aminkan. Makanan yang halal senang nak cari, rezeki yang halal tu yang susah kau nak tentukan. Makan nasi guna duit haram pun tak halal jugak. Masih belum terlewat.

Buka Mata Buka Minda

Okay sekarang cuba tengok blog ni, cari apa perbezaan dia. Siapa menang dapat hadiah. Tak tipu. Eh jangan risau kali ni bukan kasih sayang macam yang selalu di offerkan, kali ni kasih benci hahaha okay tak kelakar. Tapi tengoklah apa yang baru okay? Tengok! Nanti kte bagi lukisan gambar orang yang menang, dan Vampire, dan Jenab dan 30ribu orang kecil menari poco poco. Okay tak? Jawab je kat komen tu. Pertandingan tutup 28 Januari, Jumaat petang. Hadiah tu memang serius akan ku bagi. Jawab jangan tak jawab.